Friday, September 13, 2013

Cupid's Arrow: "Do A Painting About Why You Love Fruit"

So on Friday the 13th, I probably should have chosen a more superstitious variety of arrow, but this one called to me! I love fruit! I have an art room full of paint! I have students willing to give me honest feedback (plus I could for reals do it at work as I was "modeling" artistic behavior for my students.) And did I mention, I LOVE FRUIT?

Thanks, SP at ohpaperpages.blogspot.com for the fun arrow. If you'd like the fruit masterpiece, let me know (but if you don't, no hard feelings ;0))

ENJOY! (It's a little shaky cam the first 30 seconds - it does get better!)
(P.S., my main character, Amber Vaughn, loves fruit, too, but she prefers it in the form of her Mama's apple spice cake!)


12 comments:

  1. Jro, I'm in awe of your artistic abilities. My fruit painting would have been a distorted circle with a stick coming out of the top (aka an apple).

    This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOOOOO!!!!

    I LOVE ME SOME FRUIT, TOO! (And also The Presidents of the United States of America. That song reminds me of high school. *sighs*)

    BRILLIANT, FRIEND!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JRo that painting is a beaut. You are a double threat: kickass writer and painter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kapow with the paint! I hope my book is way better than this painting.

      Delete
  4. Wow, you are so talented!! I agree with Phil- double threat all the way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't most creative people have at least 2 creative outlets? You have music!

      Delete
  5. Look at you, being all talented and stuff!

    I was just thinking about that peaches song the other day. Hadn't heard it in ages!

    Next time I'm in the market for a speed-painted fruit still-life, I'm calling you up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Jaye, this is great. I also LOVE fruit!!!

    ReplyDelete